Apa nak dikata kalau dah ketentuan dari Nya..
Awal Januari, abah admit GH sebab diebetes..
Setelah berulang kali turun naik GH akhirnya kaki kiri abah terpaksa dipotong hingga bahagian bawah lutut pada 8 April 2016.
Yang paling menyedihkan ialah dengan pemergian arwah pada bulan mac 2016.
Memang tak disangka, dalam kesibukan menjaga abah di hospital, arwah mak pula pergi meninggalkan kami.
Tapi, Allah tu adil, Alhamdulillah, dapat job area kampung, senang nak jaga abah.
Disebabkan hajat abah nak tengok anak bongsunya berkahwin, kami pun mula la dengan misi untuk kahwinkan adik yang bongsu.
In Sha Allah,
24 september ni dia akan bernikah..
Rumah kami pula nanti 25 september 2016 buat kenduri tahlil arwah mak sambil menyambut menantu.
Buat bebiasa je..
Berdasarkan pengalaman jaga abah yang sedang uzur, memang banyak dugaannya.
Kadang-kadang terasa macam mengabaikan isteri yang tersayang dan anak-anak pun ada.
Nasib baiklah dapat isteri yang memahami.
Agak susah juga nak membahagikan masa untuk jaga hati abah, isteri dan anak-anak..
"Ya Allah, permudahkanlah segala urusan hambamu ini..."
Tuesday, September 13, 2016
Thursday, July 28, 2016
Wednesday, January 15, 2014
Sunday, January 12, 2014
Tuesday, January 7, 2014
|Weight = 18.86 kg Length= 1.28 m|
Malong Fish or it's scientific name Gnathophis Mystrom is often found in the waters around Malaysia, Japan, Taiwan, Eastern of China and Australia. In Malaysia, it's also known as sea eel due to the length of it's body. It's has a large mouth and eyes. Their teeth are fine and very sharp. Their colour is between yellowwish to dark brown.
Ikan Malong ataupun nama saintifiknya Gnathophis mystrom merupakan sejenis ikan yang sering dijumpai di sekitar perairan Malaysia, Jepun, Taiwan, timur China, dan Australia. Di Malaysia, ikan Malong juga dikenali sebagai belut laut disebabkan bentuk tubuhnya yang panjang menyerupai belut. Ikan Malong mempunyai mulut dan mata yang besar. Gigi Ikan Malong halus dan sangat tajam. Warna Ikan Malong di antara kekuningan sehingga perang tua.
Friday, December 27, 2013
The sunflower is an annual plant native to the Americas. It possesses a large inflorescence, and its name is derived from the flower's shape and image, which is often used to capture the sun. Interesting facts about Sunflower:
- The scientific name of sunflowers is Helianthus, Helia for sun and Anthus for flower.
- Sunflowers are a great choice for planting to attract birds to your yard.
- Sunflowers are one of the fastest growing plants. They can grow 8 to 12 feet tall in rich soil within six months.
- Do you know what country grew the tallest sunflower? The Netherlands (25' 5.5" tall) grown in 1986 by M. Heijmf.
- It require only 90 to 100 days from planting to maturity.
- The former Soviet Union grows the most sunflowers. The sunflower is the national flower of Russia.
- The sunflower is native to North America and was used by the Indians for food and oil. Some farmers use it to feed their livestock.
- We use sunflower seeds to make oil, bird seed and for snacking. They have lots of calcium and 11 other important minerals. They do have 50% fat, BUT it is mostly polyunsaturated linoleic acid.
- Wild sunflower is highly branched with small heads and small seeds, in contrast to the single-stem and large seed head of domesticated sunflower.
- Sunflower heads consist of 1,000 to 2,000 individual flowers joined together by a receptacle base. The large petals around the edge of a sunflower head are individual ray flowers which do not develop into seed.
- A well-known sunflower characteristic is that the flowering heads track the sun's movement, a phenomenon known as heliotropism.
- The daily orientation of the flower to the sun is a direct result of differential growth of the stem. A plant-growth regulator, or auxin, accumulates on the shaded side of a plant when conditions of unequal light prevail. Because of this accumulation, the darker side grows faster than the sunlit side. Thus, the stem bends toward the sun.
- Sunflower seeds are rich in oil, which they store as a source of energy and food. Sunflower seeds are crushed to give us oil. We can use sunflower oil for cooking.
- Sunflower plants can be from 3 to 18 feet tall.
- One sunflower can have up to 2000 seeds.
- There are more than sixty different kinds of sunflowers in the U.S.
- Sunflowers originally came from the U.S.
- There are two kinds of sunflower seeds- black and stripe
- Oil is made from black seeds.
- Snacks are made from striped seeds
- Sunflower seeds are also used to feed birds.
- Sunflowers are the state flower for Kansas.
- Sunflowers are very beautiful flowers and are used for decoration.Sunflower plants can be from 3 to 18 feet tall. One sunflower can have up to 2000 seeds.
- Sunflowers are also an important crop. There are more than sixty different kinds of sunflowers growing in the United States, Europe, Japan and Russia. Sunflowers originally came from the United States.
- There are two kinds of sunflower seeds. Oil is made from black seeds and snacks are made from striped seeds. Sunflower seeds are also used to feed birds.
- There is only one flower on each sunflower stem.